So you want to start a Messy Church? Wonderful! There are lots of resources to help you along the way!
Steps to consider:
- Contact a Messy Church Regional Coordinator or the MCC Team Leader.
- Get some Messy Church books – we especially suggest:
– Messy Church: Fresh ideas for building a Christ-centred community (Canadian Edition) by L Moore
– Starting Your Messy Church (Canadian Edition) by L Moore & J Leadbetter
- Subscribe to the bi-monthly Messy Church eNewsletter.
- Visit a Messy Church nearby – you can find that out through your initial contact or by using the Messy Church locator search tool.
- Take a team to a Messy Fiesta or other Messy Church workshop – or host one of your own.
- Take the Messy Church Canada Course
- Check out the available resources.
- Use the Messy Church logos to promote your Messy Church.
- Register your Messy Church when you launch!