So you want to start a Messy Church? Wonderful! There are lots of resources to help you along the way!
Steps to consider:
2. Get some Messy Church books – we especially suggest:
- Messy Church: Fresh ideas for building a Christ-centred community (Canadian Edition) by L Moore
- Starting Your Messy Church (Canadian Edition) by L Moore & J Leadbetter
3. Subscribe to the monthly Messy Church eNewsletter.
4. Visit a Messy Church nearby – you can find that out through your initial contact or by using the Messy Church locator search tool.
5. Take a team to a Messy Fiesta or other Messy Church workshop – or host one of your own.
6. Check out the available resources.
7. Use the Messy Church logos to promote your Messy Church.
8. Register your Messy Church when you launch!